Wednesday, November 05, 2008

No Hunger Pangs!

No Hunger Pangs?

That's right!

That's what you get with the natural, live wholefood in The Feast - Uri's fabulous food that will help you lose weight by providing every single nutrient your body is craving for, by way of live, whole food that has been rapidly dried. It still contains every enzyme, every vitamin, many friendly bacteria and nourishes you even better than before!

Your weight loss is critically important to you, to help prevent diabetes and health complications, isn't it? And of course to present a slimmer image to your loved ones and best friends. Losing weight can be done the hard way - or the easy way, by taking one scoopful of Uri Nutrition The Feast dissolved in water every morning as a refreshing drink. I do exactly that and never, ever feel any hunger pangs at all. My body is satisfied by the berry feast created by Uri Le Baron of Uri International.

Try this awesome refreshing drink because it'll provide you with every nutrient you need and kill your hunger pangs dead in their tracks. No longing for sugars, fats and caffeine that are slowly destroying your good health. Go get The Feast from Uri. I did.

Geoff Dodd
Advisor
ex Medical Social Worker

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ruth


http://www.infrared-sauna-spot.info

6:25 PM  
Blogger Jeffery said...

I suspect this has to do with what kind of food that they eat in the South Beach Diet Program, stabilizing blood sugar, besides the fact that they have small healthy snacks between meals.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home